Saturday, October 15, 2011

My take on Numerology

Ever pondered over why people behave the way they do? What makes them think in that manner. Their outlook on Life, their principles and how they treat others. Well, here's "One of the many possibilities" that could be apt in this case. Human mind is so vast that we can't really pin-point a particular thing and say, "That's the reason why!"

What I'm about to share here is a little bit of a personal observation and little bit of too-obvious-trait. Before that, I have to walk you guys through the earlier times where I thought Numerology was Crap, it's just manipulating people for your own benefit. That got me curious, hence I cajoled myself in finding the mystery behind it, for myself.

What is Numerology?
It's Simple. Study of Numbers and their influence on Human Beings.

P.S. It also has got something to do with Zodiac signs. Well, lets not get into that.

As the definition has it, study of numbers and it's influence on Human Beings.

Wait a minute! What numbers are you talking about? How do we know what number co-relates to us?

The answer to which could be found by "Adding Your Date Of Birth". Now, keep in mind fellas, the number-line is just from 1-9. Some of you dimwits may interject, what about 0? Talk to me when you find a person who was born on Zeroth Day.

Like I was saying, All you have to do is add your date of birth and bring it down to a Single Digit Number. My DOB is 27-11-1987. So I add all of them, it sums up to 9. Yeah, you can use your Calculator, if you're bad. ;)

There you go, now you all know what your number is.

Number - 1 (Born on 1st, 10th, 19th and 28th of any month) "The Lone Soul."

Natural Leadership qualities prominent among other characteristic traits. Quick witted and very Independent. Can be sensitive, when it comes to Family Relations. Very outgoing and loves to have fun. Because they're number 1 on the Number Line, they usually should gel along with anyone. Their anger cannot be overlooked that easily. You need a Strong person to Tame them, they just won't listen to any Johnny boy. Very aspiring, those of you who are no. 1 generally have "Grand Dream".

Number - 2 (Born on 2nd, 11th, 20th and 29th of any month) "Different individuals."

They're very focussed in their lives. No mater who they are, when it comes to setting up goals and achieving them, they're the kind of people you can look up to. Get angry quite easily and are of the types who Learn From Their Mistakes. In other words, it's pointless advising them, they won't listen to you. They're fun to hang out with. They can be selfish and even an introvert. Once again, people with High End Dreams.

Number - 3 (Born on 3rd, 12th, 21st and 30th of any month) "Where's my Money?"

I know a lot of them. In fact, I've been around enough No. 3 people to tell one thing which is common and a trait On-The-Dot, They are Money-minded individuals. No matter what they do, who they talk to, Money is One of the many things that would be circling in their head All The Time. They're homely, fun, adventurous, a great friend(Money may put it's leg in between, so better have your Money matters squeaky clean with these people). They move on. One thing I admire in them. They can be strong-willed in certain aspects of life but can be submissive at times.

P.S. If gets married to no. 7, they'll be dominated by 7.(Then again, exceptions are always there.)

Number - 4 (Born on 4th, 13th, 22nd and 31st of any month) "Management is my Forté."

Angry young Men/Women. Don't want to mess with them. But easily forgiving as well. One of the best friends you can find, I know because I know A LOT of them, so yeah. Very outgoing and have an Amazing confidence level. They have a high thinking towards things and are usually humble and imaginative. Carry out the task well. Take their work seriously. Party harder. Have got a good sense of humor, Passionate Lovers. Creativity pours out of their mind. Self-Righteous people.

Number - 5 (Born on 5th, 14th and 23rd of any month) "The Neutral One."

Very neutral on the Number Line so yeah will gel with both of them. Can be a good mediator a midst a conversation. Good listeners. Innovative ideas, simple living. Selfish people as far as what I noticed. I maybe wrong.

Number - 6 (Born on 6th, 15th and 24th of any month) "The Angry Birds."

Very short-tempered people, trust me when I say, you don't want to get on a wrong note with them. Hasty with words but generally won't mean it, but that ends up causing ripples in their relationship. Sincere and Hard workers, tough to find that combo these days. Also, have high aspirations.

Number - 7 (Born on 7th, 16th and 25th of any month) "I am I"

They are an egotist. (Don't get along with no. 9) They usually achieve what they want. Very quick and often hasty in dealing with people. Intelligence is their Wild Card. Usually aren't trust-worthy(Exceptions are there). And they can't care less for it either. But the One person they trust, usually ends up mucking it up for them. They take life as it comes, but deep down inside in their tiny brain, they have an Exit Strategy.

Number - 8 (Born on 8th, 17th and 26th of any month) "Hmm, the unknown"

I have known very few no. 8 in my life, they all have had an external locus of attitude so can't really talk much about them, sorry. :( But, yeah they excel at what they do. Oh yeah, they're money minded as well. Adventure seekers. Flirtatious.

Number - 9 (Born on 9th, 18th and 27th of any month) "Fighter Cocks"
Very sensitive towards what they idolize, great lovers and even better friends. Caring is one of their super-power. Very creative and successful but are often distracted by something or the other. Cheerful and romantic, adventurous.Usually end up not living up to set expectations by people around. Because of which, are often burdened with critiques. But, they do manage to find a way out of the mess. Strong-willed. They call us fighter cocks, I prefer to call us "The Pathfinder"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer - The above content hasn't been plagiarized, they're my own. I took a good 1hr 15 to write this. Sorry, type this. Once again, the insight shared is solely on my observation and wasn't meant to harm any individual's sentiments.

3 comments:

  1. NUMBER 9 TOTALLY ROCKS !!!!!!!!

    CHEERS TO US 'PATH FINDERS!!!' :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 5 and 8- cool... I can be selfish at times, yeah!! Money-minded Nope.. Flirtatious with close friends (depends, rarely) ... the excel part I like...I hope I hope :D ... Good listeners, cool :D ...

    Nice work katz... Oooh I like this post :D

    ReplyDelete